2016年8月31日 星期三

多年以後嘅八月尾 The first real end of August after many years...

Wanted to finish this blog post many days ago,
其實一早就想打好呢篇文章,

But had been real busy.
但一直都好忙。

Busy painting,
又忙畫畫啦,



Busy planting,
又忙種花,

Busy cooking,
又忙整嘢食,


Busy entertaining friends,
又忙接待朋友,

Hanging out with new friends,
又忙同芬蘭新朋友玩,

And of course, being unwell...
重忙住病。

Since I started teaching eight years ago,
自執起教鞭後,

Every 25th August had become a torture.
每年八月二十五日就係痛苦日子嘅開始。

It's not because it's the beginning of the school term, 
唔係開學,

But the endless useless 8/9am to 5pm meetings.
而係每日由8或9至5開無用嘅會

I had no time to prepare for lessons nor tidying up resources I gathered for teaching during my summer trips.
一D時間備課,整理旅行中搜集到嘅資料備教案都無。

I had nightmares for many days,
果幾日枕住發惡夢⋯

And I woke up sweating.
晚晚嚇醒。

It was the midnight of 24th August,
記得正正係8月24日凌晨,

I cried my pillow wet.
我喊醒咗。

Waking up having the criticism of someone when I finished setting the mock exam paper 1 and,
腦袋裏滿係某人喺模擬考試我出完卷一後同埋上年,

The ridiculously groundless and rude comment that I was lazy when I didn't want to tear the debaters apart so we didn't get any trophies in debate because they were so busy with the joint-schools anniversary celebrations and musicals,
亦係唯一一年因為校慶我唔想Chur死D辯論隊同學而無攞到任何奬項果一年佢對我粗暴而無理嘅批評。


6 years there, 5 trophies. And the school lost one and kept one at the entrance of the School Office.
六年學生攞五個獎,一個放咗係教又務處外,一個唔見咗。


After I woke up,
醒來後,

I repeatedly reminded myself,
我不斷話俾自己聽:

'You are darn wrong! I was not lazy! I was just exhausted!'
「你錯啦!我無懶到!我只係好累!」

After the series of nightmares,
惡夢發完,

And my friend coming for a wonderful night,
朋友來投宿一晚後,

I became very unwell.
除咗留低歡笑,

They must have left some bacteria/ virus!
重有病菌!

I was sick for a couple of days!
就咁我病咗幾日!

I vomited and had spasm in the stomach not to mention I puked some green bitter liquid put! 
嘔到我胃抽筋又嘔綠色苦水!

Awesome! 
勁嘢!

Yet because my friend came from afar,
但係有朋自遠方來,

We wanted to show them hospitality by showing them aroundHelsinki.
我地都希望係晴天嘅日子一盡地主之誼帶佢遊首都。






The HK friend introduced another Hong Kong friend who is studying his PhD in Turku,
佢亦讓我地認識左一個正係圖爾庫讀緊博士學位嘅高人,

He and I shared a lot of common friends,
原來我地有不少的共同朋友,

What a small world,
世界真細小。

Haha!
哈哈!

On some days,
有幾日,

APe took me to the board game night organized by his colleagues,
我同芬蘭猴嘅同事朋友去捉棋!

We also went bowling with our best friends from Finland! 
又同朋友去打保齡球,

We also paid a visit to the nearby kindergarten!
我地重去咗幼稚園參觀,




Of course the Herttoniemi Block Party :)
鄰舍攪嘅夏日嘉年華!

Life is busy,
生活充實,

Yet I miss home still!
但仍想家!

I miss you two so so so much!
掛住你地呀!


Of course my mum n dad, siblings and friends too! 
當然重有家人同朋友!





2016年8月17日 星期三

What I like and dislike... 我的喜惡!

I haven't updated this blog for a week already!
原來已經成個星期無更新個網誌!

I'm really sorry!
對唔住呀!

It seemed that I was very busy this week,
呢個星期好似好忙咁,

But I actually haven't done a lot of things.
但又唔係做咗好多嘢!

It has been raining for many days,
幾日都落雨,

And it seems to me that autumn has arrived.
秋天又好似到咗,

However, I was not a bit bored!
但我一日都無覺得悶!

And the happiest moments were of course when APe came home and cook with me :)
最開心係芬蘭猴番屋企同我煮飯仔!

Last Thursday,
上個星期四,

I made Chinese dumpling all by myself!
我一個人主理中式餃子!

Starting from dumpling wrappers to the filling, it took me almost 6 hours!
由皮到餡用咗我成六個鐘!

Lucky that APe helped me roll more wrappers after he came home from work,
好彩芬蘭猴放工後幫我手搓皮,

Otherwise, 40+ dumplings's wrappers out of the 80+ dumplings we made would be thicker than the skin on my face!
唔係80幾隻中嘅40幾隻塊皮應該厚過我塊面皮!




Here, you will find curry celery minced beef dumplings and bok choi garlic minced meat dumplings
呢度有咖喱西芹牛肉同白菜蒜香牛肉味!

I think if you know me well,
相信認識我嘅人都知道我係屋企除咗幫父母賣花插花同摺衫外,

I had never done housework except selling flowers, arranging flower baskets and bouquets as well as folding dried laundry.
我真係乜都唔駛做!

I was the type of Kong girl that didn't know how to hold the handle of a bloom,
我係連掃帚個把手都唔識揸,

It could be so bad that I got blisters on my fingers after sweeping the floor for like 10 minutes.
揸到起水泡,

Not to mention blowing up the microwave at home!
炸咗個微波爐嘅人!

Something very funny happened these days.
呢幾日就有攪笑嘢發生!

For example,
今日,

I successfully burnt my croissant in the microwave today.
我成功焗燶咗個牛角包!

Up till now, the whole apartment is still filled with this smell of burnt food.
到而家屋裏面重有𤓓味。

And while I was making the dumpling wrappers,
整餃子時,

The instruction said I had to add 60ml hot water into the flour.
指示話落60ml熱水,

I added... 0.6L!!!
我以為0.6L係60ml!

Only until it formed a 'Suo' (Swamp in Finnish) that I knew something went wrong!
加完之後先發現,

Wahahahahahahaha!
哈哈!

Well, I am not so stupid or impotent after all.
好彩我數差但人一D都唔笨,

After viewing how much lukewarm water I had to add as well, I used a calculator and found out the ratio of extra flour that I needed to add into the suo.
睇埋暖水份量之後落番水總和之後比例嘅麵粉!

Dada! There you are! The beautifully made dumpling dough!
就咁樣成功一人做好D餃子皮!

The most amazing thing was,
最勁嘅係,

APe's dad and family said the dumplings tasted 'hyvää' (good in Finnish)
猴爸一家都話D餃子好食!


Mentioning about APe's dad,
話得猴爸一家,

Yes, we went to Äänekoski again.
我哋梗係又去咗安內科斯基啦。

Other than dumplings,
今次我哋除咗餃子,

We made fried beef in fresh tomato,
第二日重整咗蕃茄炒牛肉,

Fried rice Thai style and broccoli with long bean in garlic.
泰式肉碎炒飯同蒜蓉炒西蘭花加青豆!

The meal was simply awesome!
好好好好味呀!

And I was a little less homesick after eating!
重一解鄕愁!


Then we went netfishing.
我哋今次用釣網釣魚!













However, I was tremendously disgusted by this fishing method.
但我唔鍾意咁釣法,

I witnessed a huge number of souls being trapped by the net...
因為我親眼見到幾多冤魂卡咗喺魚網到而我哋係唔要佢哋𠺢!

And we were not consuming them but threw them back to the nature.
芬蘭猴將D冤魂回歸大自然,

However, before we did that, we had to kill it fast!
但回歸前用棍打死佢哋!

APe bludgeoned them and one of them had its head smashed!
有條重爆頭添呀!

For a couple of days, I felt like I had post-traumatic stress disorder,
我有創傷後壓力症候群!

I had nightmares and could smell fish wherever I went till Sunday!
到星期日都發悪夢同聞到魚腥味!

And I feel that I am scared of eating fish now still!
重好怕食魚呀而家!


The next day,
第二日,

We went to pick mushrooms.
我哋去採菇,





The fishy smell came back!
我竟然聞到魚味呀又!

I didn't dare touch any of the mushrooms!
又唔敢掂D菇!

Actually, there was another reason.
其實重有一個原因,

It's that I had never seen these mushrooms before.
就係我未見過呢D菇⋯

Remember the news about some hikers picked and ate mushrooms ended up in hospital?
之前係香港有幾個山友自己採菇食食到入院嘅!?

I only knew chanterelle,
我摘來摘去淨係識雞油菇。

Therefore I didn't want to touch the mushrooms.
所以唔敢掂D菇。

Yet, APe's dad told me to be relaxed.
但猴爸叫我哋放心食,

As milk always comes out from eatable mushrooms,
因為食得嘅菇你切開佢係有汁流出嚟。

If there is no milk, then that thingy is not eatable.
唔食得果D係無𠺢,

I opened some of the mushrooms and it's true!
打開上面啡色嘅其中一個係無汁𠺢!

One of the brown fellows that I picked was not eatable!
當然係我摘𠺢啦!

Haha!
哈哈,

I love learning something new :) Kittos!
而家長知識啦!

Then,
之後,

It became a lot colder.
氣溫愈來愈低,

APe's dad started the fire in the fireplace.
猴爸係壁爐生火!

It was so so so so warm!
好暖呀!


But smoke came whirling up from the nearby sofa, 
但旁邊皮梳化冒煙呀!

Haha!
哈哈!



Before we left for Helsinki,
臨走前猴爸俾咗D佢朋友種,

APe's dad's friend, Tapio, gave us some of the apples that he grew in his yard!
樹上熟嘅蘋果俾我地!


The fresh produce was so sweet-scented!
好甜好香!

As they were not coated with preservative or wax, they will rot within a couple of days.
但因無防腐劑會好快爛,

APe said we would make apple pie this weekend.
猴子話週末要整蘋果批!


We are back in Helsinki for two days already.
番咗赫爾新基兩日,

I went running once,
我去咗跑步!

We went to Jie He Supermarket and Aseanic.
重去咗佳禾超市同亞洲行!

We bought these!!!!
買咗呢D嘢!







Some food safety issues are stirring up discomfort in HK again.
香港又講豉油食安,

Well, I play safe of course.
我都好安全𠺢:)



Thanks APe for loving me so so so so much!
好多謝芬蘭猴咁錫我呀!

He even took me to buy painting supplies so I have something to do!
佢重帶我去買畫畫用品等我有D細藝!


I haven't been painting for so long!
我好耐無畫油畫啦!

I have to start from something small.
要細細幅試下先。


We went to the Japanese Garden.
我哋重去咗日本公園,

Do have a look:
你睇下:






There were also Peter Rabbit hahahahahah!
重有Peter Rabbit 添,哈哈!

Two pieces of news :)
兩個新消息,

My best German friend Peter is coming to visit us from 8 to 12 September!
我個德國好朋友彼得會係9月8至12號嚟探我呀!

And a friend, Jack, who is on his round-Europe trip is stopping over in Helsinki on 21 August and he will stay with us for a night!
香港朋友積克環歐遊路經芬蘭21號嚟借宿一宵!

Crossing fingers it won't rain on those days!
希望唔好落雨啦!

Oh yes!
重有,

Hei hei!
禧禧,

You have got a mail :)
我回咗信啦!